I’m very excited to see that Pantone’s color of the year for 2013 is one of my absolute favorites – EMERALD!
I have designs in dozens and dozens of shades and hues of green, because to me, Green is the color that represents the ultimate beauty, power and magic of nature and, if you are familiar with any of my work, you already know that 99% of my art and designs are based on nature 🙂
Green is also the color of the heart chakra, one of the primary energy centers of every human body. According to the information that I’ve been studying on the Flower of Life, the heart chakra is the major energy element responsible for the shift in consciousness that our world is already engaged in. The world is not ending, it is expanding and as the collective consciousness embraces more and more of the energy-thoughts-beliefs of a heart-based, community oriented society, our world will evolve and become the physical representation of these beliefs. If you’re interested in learning more about this shift in consciousness I recommend the following resources:
Hay House and Hay House Radio
Planet Waves Astrology ~ Eric Francis Coppolino
The Flower of Life ~ Drunvalo Melchezidek
The Spirit Science ~ entertaining video interpretations of Flower of Life information
Abraham-Hicks – The Law of Attraction
To see more GREEN designs, visit the links using the tabs at the top of my blog pages.
Please share this post on your favorite sites using the share buttons at the bottom of this post.
This calendar features Flower of Life Sacred Geometry patterns that are derived from a new series of astrology symbols that I designed for internationally accredited, widely-published investigative reporter Eric Francis Coppolino for his Planet Waves 2013 annual editions.
Eric offers a clear, original analysis of world events through the lens of astrology. He’s been reporting on breaking news stories as an astrologer since 1995, covering elections, new legislation, aviation, terrorism and the charts of newsmakers. I’ve been reading and listening to Eric’s work since 1998.
And there are a variety of iphone cases that feature the astrology signs as part of the flower of life designs.
Calendars and iphone cases make great gifts 😉
I’ve been thoroughly entranced with Flower of Life throughout this year and when I think back, this has been with me forever. Flower of Life is the ultimate representation of the powerful, core elements of life.
When you can truly know the visible and underlying structures of our universe, Flower of Life is the basis of source energy that connects every thing we can see and imagine: tangible physical things, thoughts, relationships, events. Flower of Life is smaller than the smallest known element and is capable of expanding into entire universes – to infinity and beyond. Every structure of sacred geometry can be found by connecting points within the Flower of Life. This is my current favorite aspect of it. I anticipate a long and progressive relationship with this powerful energy and know it has many more secrets to share. It is a process of learning, accepting and cultivating the properties that are aligned with the work I love and using the energy of Flower of Life to create and share life stories. It connects every thing and every one.
We are only limited by our beliefs. Imagination and focus are key elements to be all we desire. Our ultimate, true power lies within our hearts and our thoughts. I’ve had FOCUS as my personal keyword for several years. It continues to challenge and remind me to stay on the path that is the most joyful and inspiring one for the highest good of all.
I have so much in my head as I write this, but want to keep these posts somewhat focused and hopefully interesting. Your comments are always welcomed especially because our relationships are vital to the expansion of who we are all becoming.
And… of course I have new Flower of Life designs to share 🙂
click on the image for larger views and full details.
PLUS… The NEW 2018 FLOWER OF LIFE iphone cases are available HERE in my Society6 Shop.
Every astrology design in my Flower of Life Sacred Geometry collection has been created as a meditation on that particular sign.
I set an intention to create images that would share the highest and most inspirational vibration of each sign’s planetary aspects, known characteristics and the essence of its element (earth, fire, air or water).
The colors and patterns of each sign developed organically as I tuned into the energy that flowed through my muse. My eyes, hands and photoshop were merely tools expressing and translating the vibratory meanings that downloaded as the images you can see .
I also intended that these images could be used as visual meditation tools to amplify the positive aspects of an individual’s astrological alignments and in particular, to set specific, personal intentions that will activate the energy of the desired outcome every time he or she touches, or acknowledges, that intention through visual and emotional alignment.
To see all twelve designs, click on any sign below:
AQUARIUS PISCES ARIES TAURUS GEMINI CANCER
LEO VIRGO LIBRA SCORPIO SAGITTARIUS CAPRICORN
12 New Flower of Life Astrology Signs by Debra Cortese
Variations of these designs are available for licensing. Contact debra (at) debracortese.com
A Kreative Blogger award has recently been passed to me by fellow Miami artist, Rosie Brown and I’m honored that she chose me to receive it. I’m also delighted that it was presented to Rosie by Monique Lassooij. Both artists were participants in an 8 week long Art Marketing Salon* that I facilitated at the Windisch-Hunt Gallery in Coconut Grove, FL in 2009, and, in passing along this award, they are affirming the value of social media marketing as one of the most effective marketing tools around today: blogging!
Since I’ve become a bit of an information addict, I couldn’t do this without a little background research. I quickly found reference to the original ‘Kreativ Blogger’ post and requirements for nominated Kreativ Bloggers. I believe they have been edited and abbreviated over time and cyberspace.
Kreativ Blogger originated in May 2008 in a post by Huldas Verden as noted by Clay Garden author in this April 2009 post:
“Finally I found that it was started in Norway by a blogger named Huldas Verden.”
When the Clay Garden post was written in April 2009, the author’s Google search came up with 712 entries for Kreativ Blogger.
When I searched today, Feb 28, 2010 for ‘Kreative Blogger’ awards, Google comes up with 23,200,000 entries! Hence, the power of blogging!
Here are the requirements that I found, and am passing on to 7 fellow Kreativ Bloggers (names and links to blogs at the end of this post):
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following requirements:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me that may be of interest:
1. I’ve always loved nature and art and just knew this was my path in life.
2. I did, and still question, my choice of life experiences and have finally come to terms with accepting that whatever happens, as long as I pay attention and learn something, I can move forward.
3. I’ve been married 3 times – divorced twice and widowed. I have two amazing daughters that I’m very proud of. My third husband died when my youngest daughter was 4. I’ve been a single mom for the last 14 years and must say, I really don’t enjoy being the responsible adult all of the time.
4. Self sufficiency is admirable and it gets the job done, but the ability to ask for help and help others empowers everyone.
5. Travel is now high on my to do list. My youngest daughter will graduate high school this year and she has plans for college so the timing is right for me to go on my walk-about. Thus far, I’ve only been out of the USA to Canada. Mountains, lakes, rivers, oceans, deserts and cities all around the planet are out there, full of fabulous nature creations that I’ve yet to see and can’t wait to photograph!
6. You really do teach best that which you need to learn, and actions do speak louder than words.
7. I truly believe there is magic (healing, restorative power) in the energy of nature and that is what I hope to share with my art.
Sample of my nature’s energy photo-digital art: “South Beached Man-O-War Reflection”
MY KREATIV BLOGGER NOMINATIONS ARE:
Alyson B. Stanfield http://www.artbizblog.com/
Tara Reed http://artlicensingblog.com/
Eric Francis http://www.planetwaves.net
James Echols http://www.soulofmiami.org/
Tom Falco http://coconutgrovegrapevine.blogspot.com/
Heather Allard http://www.themogulmom.com/
Catrien Ross http://www.energydoorways.com/category/blog/
* Art Marketing Salon is a group or community, guided, do-it-yourself workshop with all materials provided by Alyson B. Stanfield, Art Biz Coach. I highly recommend Alyson’s book, “I’d Rather Be In the Studio” and signing up for her newsletters which are full of valuable marketing information for artists and business people alike.
NOTE: I only recommend products or services that I have experience with, believe in and support. When you click on a link in this blog and make a purchase, I will receive a referral commission. This is one of the ways an artist can earn a little extra income and support her family!