Just updated my Gift Certificate page with three new spring design custom gift cards. Each one features a detail image from my mini abstract acrylic paintings.
You can choose the amount you want to gift, choose your favorite card design and then either send it instantly via email, or choose the print your own option and download a high resolution pdf card that you can print, trim and write your own message on.
The printed cards trim and fold to baronial or invitation card size which is 5.5 inches wide by 4.25 inches in height and opens to 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
If you have any questions about these, send me an email at: debra at debracortese.com or call: 845-684-4206 between 9 am and noon monday through friday.
Please share this with any friends that love handbags – especially Bags that Share the Beauty, Power and Magic of Nature 😉
Post a comment below (be sure to use a valid email address) to let us know which design (Vanda Orchid or Flower of Life pattern) you would like to win and you will automatically be entered to win your favorite new Spring Design Hipster Bag. The Giveaway Drawing is on April 12th at 4 pm EST.
Two winners will be notified by email so be sure to provide a valid email address.
We hope you will sign up here to receive all of our member’s only offers 🙂
For full details about the Vanda Orchid Hipster Bag, click HERE.
For full details about the Flower of Life Hipster Bag, click HERE.
My Spring Sale starts today, March 11, 2014 and ends on Thursday, April 10th at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time. ONLY 200 sets (Hipster Bag with matching Wristlet) are available in each design. Order your favorite design today, get the matching leather wrist wallet/phone case FREE, and save $75.00!
Click HERE or on the image for the official SALE page for both new designs.
I was definitely inspired by Pantone’s choice for Color of the Year, Orchid, which is a blend of mauve-rose-purple-pinks. I knew I had a Vanda Orchid image with these very colors and so, one of the new spring bag designs features an actual Vanda Orchid image, complete with spring greenery in the background.
Since I’m very focused on creating designs and art that incorporate the ancient and powerful Flower of Life, this pattern is also included within the two new spring designs.
I’m testing a new marketing strategy and am limiting the production of the Vanda Orchid and Sensuous Orchid Black Flower of Life designs on Cross-Body Hipster bags to only 200 of each design. This may be a terrific incentive or a total flop, but I won’t know unless I put it out there. Let me know if you have any opinions on this by commenting on this post, by sharing on commenting via the Facebook or other social media links below, or via email to me at debra at debracortese dot com.
To see larger images and full details of any of the new bags, just click the main image.
Welcome Spring…. please arrive soon!
THE WINNER OF THE DECEMBER 5TH HANDBAG GIVEAWAY
is Carolyn Dooley Keating – a South Florida fan of Cortese Design Bags and Debra Cortese Designs for over 5 years!
Congratulations Carolyn and I’m looking forward to a photo of you carrying your new Tribal Zebra cross body hipster bag which will be shipped out to you tomorrow!
Are you on my list of Fans? Are you subscribed to receive Debra Cortese Designs newsletters and some very special member’s only deals on handbags and art?
If you are, relax and imagine which outfit you’ll wear when you win the TRIBAL ZEBRA Cross Body, Hipster Bag that I’m giving away on December 5th.
If you not, LIKE and SHARE this on Facebook or click HERE NOW and your name and email will be instantly added to this Giveaway drawing and all future Giveaways and special offers.
Here’s the Tribal Zebra Hipster Bag that you will win if your name is selected:
Good luck to everyone, and remember to check your email and/or Cortese Design Bags on Facebook to see who the lucky winner is!
For details on this bag, click HERE.
I know many people, myself included, will wait until the last few days to really get serious about holiday shopping. However, for those who get it together for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, I have several options that will bring smiles to both the men and women on your lists.
Holiday Gifts for Women…
Handbags (of course) but did you know about my holiday specials?
1. BOGO FREE – on the new fall/winter design cross body “Hipster” Bags (plus I’m extending the free shipping through Dec. 5th).
2. Get a FREE matching leather Wrist Wallet/Phone Case when you order any new Fall Winter Travel Tote, Casual Tote or Hipster (only one special offer per hipster – cannot combine 2 offers or I’ll be looking for another part time job!)
3. The 2013 Business Travel Tote Bags (not the new Fall/Winter Collection) are on sale for $170. each. That’s a savings of 40%!
4. For my sunshine loving friends, the Trio Collection Sale has also been extended. You save $65. when y
ou order one of the 3 trio sets: Peacock Feather, Aquarius Blues and Golden Fractals. The Trios include a casual tote, matching leather wrist wallet and matching flip flops!
Holiday Gifts for Men…
1. Dopp Bags in the new Fall/Winter Designs. These are great travel bags for your toiletries and are big enough to pack an extra pair of socks too!
2. Messenger/Laptop Bags or man bags are great for carrying all of your business papers, laptop or tablet, plus there’s room for personal items and the sturdy, padded cross body strap makes it easy to carry. Check out the Silver Maple Bark Design. It is a pattern that I created from a photo of an actual section of bark from a silver maple at the Boston Arboretum, or the Snake Pattern. This was from a photo of an actual rainbow snake that was living at Silver Heights Organic Nursery in Cochecton Center, NY this past summer. The snake was quite colorful, but for the manly design, it has been modified to more subdued colors which actually accentuate the design!
3. Here’s the link to my FLASKS and Cell Phone Cases which feature my sacred geometry designs in combination with astrology signs. Note: these are great gifts for men and women.
4. Calendars, Mugs, Ornaments, Shirts, Hats, Shower Curtains, Pillows and Laptop Skins can also be found in my shops on Cafepress and Zazzle.
Gift Certificate are always the right size and color! Plus, you get an extra 20% value when you purchase any amount of Gift Certificate by December 3rd.
Check back soon or better yet, sign up to receive my email news… where I always feature a special member’s only offer!
AND… when you sign up to receive my email news, you are automatically entered in all future giveaways 😉
If you have any questions about the sales or products, send an email to me at: debra (at) debracortese.com or call: 305-298-2023
If I’m not available to answer when you call, leave a message and I’ll call you back – usually within 24 hours or less!
Please share this post (you can use the share buttons below) with your nature loving friends so I can share the beauty, power and magic of nature with them too!
Gift Certificates are always the right size, color, design – especially for
the discriminating nature lover on your list!
Take advantage of this great Holiday Offer and get 20% of additional value on any Gift Certificate you purchase between November 29th and midnight on December 3rd, 2013.
Example: you purchase $100 worth of Gift Certificate credit and your recipient get a $120 Gift Certificate which can be applied to any handbags, art prints or paintings by Debra Cortese Designs.
Click HERE to order your perfect “Gift Certificates” today!
Order Your Favorite New Fall Design on a Hipster Bag,
Travel Tote or Casual Tote by Tuesday, November 26th
and you get A FREE MATCHING Leather Wrist Wallet and…
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA!
See all 8 new designs at: http://www.cortesedesignbags.com